The Understanding Dysgraphia Fact Sheet from the International Dyslexia Association (IDA) covers popular topics such as:
- What is dysgraphia?
- What causes dysgraphia?
- Does dysgraphia occur alone or with other specific learning disabilities?
- Why is diagnosis of dysgraphia and related learning disabilities important?
- What kinds of instructional activities improve the handwriting of children with dysgraphia?
- Do children with dysgraphia make reversals or other letter production errors?
- What kind of instructional strategies improve spelling of children with dysgraphia?
- Are there research-supported assessment tools for diagnosing dysgraphia?
References and resources for assessment and instruction also included.