The Dyslexia and Reading Disabilities Resource Guide For Families and Teachers Affected by COVID-19 is provided by the International Dyslexia Association (IDA) to deliver resources, both from and IDA and external sources, to students, families, and teachers affected by school closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Included in the guide you will find
- Information on IDA's provider directory and branches
- Information on IDA's Accredited Educator Preparation Program
- Teacher and educator resources, including webinars, articles, and guides
- Family and student resources, including webinars, blogs, and fun activities
- Government and nonprofit resources
- and much, much more